MY mENU


Wednesday 30 May 2012

Why do I need JSP technology if I already have servlets?


JSP pages are compiled into servlets, so theoretically you could write servlets to support your web-based applications. However, JSP technology was designed to simplify the process of creating pages by separating web presentation from web content. In many applications, the response sent to the client is a combination of template data and dynamically-generated data. In this situation, it is much easier to work with JSP pages than to do everything with servlets. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for making such a killer blog. I arrive on here all the time and am floored with the fresh information here! You are great!
http://www.fadeplex.com

Unknown said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you.
Garden Furniture

Unknown said...

Thanks for making such a killer blog. I arrive on here all the time and am floored with the fresh information here! You are great!
sell house as is

Unknown said...

This was a really outstanding post. In theory I'd like to compose like this too - taking time and real effort to make a solid article. Tuxedo

Unknown said...

I'm happy I found this blog! From time to time students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. Thanks.
best weight loss supplements

Unknown said...

Its not the case that reader must be completely agreed with author's views about article. So this is what happened with me anyways its a good effort I appreciate it. Thanks
We Buy Houses San Antonio

Post a Comment