Introduction of CC is programming language developed in the at AT and Tee Bell Laboratories of USA in 1972's. It was designed and developed by man named Dennis Richte. C is so popular because it reliable and simple and easy to use, with the help of C language new languages are born known as C++, Java, C# and many other languages.
History Of C
Before using C we were using language which is known as B, now what is B: it was on Interpreter based and had performance drawbacks.So Dennis Ritchie developed language known as C in 1972’s. And it was famous as Mother Language of the computer system. It was based on compiler.Strong Point as compare to B : In C language Compiler (Translator) compiles the whole source code to Machine code where as interpreter read the source code line by line or step by step.
Features of C
1. C language is the structured programming language because it has some standards.
2. Code reusability means we can use the code from environment to other environment.
3. Built in type float, int etc expressions, operators.
4. Syntax for decision control.
5. It has some libraries which pre is defined.(preprocessors).
6. File organization (.c, .cpp etc)